- In-browser applications using IE, Chrome, FireFox, and other browsers.
- Server-side functionality using NodeJs.
Click on the DOWNLOADS
Release 1.01.02 (December 20, 2013)
- Added new example, examp10-open-xlsx.html, which shows loading a spreadsheet from a template string, making a modification to it, and then enabling the user to save the generated spreadsheet locally.
- Fixed an issue where UTF8 characters were not serialized properly if the XDocument for a part was not loaded.
- Perf improvement - opens and saves in 50% of the time.
- Added support for loading and saving blobs.
- In distribution, replaced jszip.js, jszip-load.js, jszip-inflate.js, jszip-deflate.js
- Added support for asynchronous loading and saving of blobs, flatOpc, and base64
- Added FileSaver.js to the zip.
- Added four examples
- examp06-template-documents.html shows how to create a template document in string literals
- examp07-load-save-via-html5.html shows one approach to using HTML5 to open/save local documents
- examp08-load-save-via-html5-b.html shows a second approach to using HTML5 to open/save local documents
- examp09-open-base64-async.html shows asynchronous opening / saving of documents